From 20th to 22nd May will take place in Naples the 14th edition of “Vitigno Italia”. This is a high profile event in the wine sector, and it has become a point of reference for central and southern Italian wine-makers. “Vitigno Italia” is dedicated to valuable Italian wines, viticultural areas in Italy and also to Italian gastronomy.
The Italian Trade Agency is sending a British delegation of buyers to visit the show.
Following is the provisional programme:
- Saturday 19th May – arrival of the delegations
- Sunday 20th May – visit to local wine producers (probably in the area of Caserta)
- Monday 21st May – B2B meetings
- Tuesday 22nd May – B2b meetings in the morning and free visit to the exhibition
- Wednesday 23rd May – return to the UK
We offer return air tickets to Naples, transfers in Italy, accommodation and meals. The delegations will stay at Hotel Royal Continental.
Should you would like to be part of the UK delegation please register your interest here
AgriFood ITA- London Office